&otherstories 5 things

5 Things #38

19:38Sugar&Dinosaurs

Cinq choses que j'ai aimé dernièrement...
Five things that I liked latetly...


Ramener ce savon pour main de chez & Other Stories à Bruxelles, outre la packaging très sobre qui m'a tapé dans l’Å“il, l'odeur "Punk Bouquet" sent très très bon. / Bringing back this soap for hand from & Other Stories in Brussels, in addition to the packaging that caught my eye, the smell "Punk Bouquet" smells very good. 

J'ai craqué pour ce sweat "petits animaux de la forêt" de chez Pull & Bear, depuis le temps vous avez dut comprendre mon amour pour les animaux / I fell for this sweatshirt "little forest animals" from Pull & Bear since the time you must have understood my love for animals 

J'avais besoin de changement, du coup un petit tour chez le coiffeur et hop une nouvelle coupe toute fraiche / I needed a change, so I went to the hairdresser and hop here I am with a new hair cut 

Ces boucles d'oreilles assez minimalistes trouvées chez & Other Stories / These earrings quite minimalistic found at & Other Stories

Tomber sur des tissage de Maryanne Moodie (la papesse du tissage) dans un magasin de déco à Bruxelles / Falling on weaving Maryanne Moodie (the popess of weaving) in a shop in Brussels 
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

You Might Also Like

1 commentaires

@sugar_and_dinosaurs